Bowling Pin Challenge - Pistol bays
Match director: Nick Tynes (432) 352-2422
MSA Bowling Pin Challenge Rules & Procedures:
Entry Fee: $ 5.00 per Division.
1. Eye Protection: Prescription glasses or safety glasses. Eye Protection must
be worn at all times during the event, not just while shooting.
2. Hearing Protection: Ear plugs and/ or ear muffs. Hearing protection must be
worn 100% of the time during the event, not just while shooting.
3. Holster or gun case: We require all guns to be brought to the line unloaded
and either holstered or in a gun case. Traditional hip holsters only.
4. Magazines & speed loaders: extra magazines or speed loaders
recommended. Please come to the firing line with your magazines and speed
loaders loaded with the correct amount of ammo - (2) magazines loaded with 6
rounds or speed loaders per round, best 2 out of 3 is what we shoot .
.22 , .38, 9mm, 10mm, 40, 45acp. No Magnum Rounds
Only pistols or Revolvers. We are looking at opening up a Pistol caliber carbine division at 25 yards.
1. Setup: Begins at 8:30am at the MSA Pistol Bays.
2. Sign up and entry fees start at 8:45am. Competitors will be assigned
a random number.
3. Safety meeting at 9:15
4. Competition starts at 9:30 am.
5. Load your magazines / speed loaders before your turn to shoot.
6. Winners will advance to the next bracket.7. Losers will go to the losers bracket and be able to shoot again.
8. Winner of both brackets will have a shoot off.
9. First place winner gets 3 free division shoots next match, 2nd place
gets 2 free division shoots next match, 3rd place gets 1 division shoot next
Shooters will shoot (2) magazines loaded with 6 rounds or speed loaders per
First to clear the table wins the round. Best 2 out 3 advances to the next
Contact: Nick Tynes for more info: 432-352-2422